Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uh oh my girl friend called to day to say she was bringing home a new toy,she wont tell me what it is now im goin mental tryin to figure out what it is -i just hope its not battery operated and lookin to take my place :LolLolLolLol:
hmmmmm AHHHHHHHHHHHH this is driving me mental last time she said that she brought home a 3 legged cat that like to hump my pocketbike
oh well my pet :ninja: will protect me:LolLolLolLol: :cfcartman: :pwas:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can only hope:D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY 300TH POST

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i guess you guys were right...now he cant sit in the computer chair!

:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
toight?!

Attachments

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SHE BOUGHT MY OLD BIKE BACK:LolLolLolLol: for those of you who dont know i had an 03 yamaha xt225 dual purpose but when i lost my job in high school i had to sell her i love this bike sssssssssoooooo much at the time i had my 98 r1 (my first r1),so i got to still ride but any ways my g/f ran into the guy i sold it to,he fixed it up nicly put the 2006 plastic 4x4 upgrade (i think thats what its called) and he bored it out to 275cc anyway I GOT MY BIKE BACK im so stoked im takin our bikes out to my parents farm so well have room in the garage(except the 929) man im PUMPED :evilred: :party-smiley: :smiliebiker: :party: :drinks: :yeah: :muah:
all post pics as some when i get around to it

.....hehehehehe i smell a new fighter project:cfrocks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
dude, that's fuckin awesome...your girl rocks! Mine attempted to do that, but the farkwad wrote it off...RIP SRAD...

OH...&
:ttiwwop:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
yah...we need pics of all of your new toys. :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
SHE BOUGHT MY OLD BIKE BACK:LolLolLolLol: for those of you who dont know i had an 03 yamaha xt225 dual purpose but when i lost my job in high school i had to sell her i love this bike sssssssssoooooo much at the time i had my 98 r1 (my first r1),so i got to still ride but any ways my g/f ran into the guy i sold it to,he fixed it up nicly put the 2006 plastic 4x4 upgrade (i think thats what its called) and he bored it out to 275cc anyway I GOT MY BIKE BACK im so stoked im takin our bikes out to my parents farm so well have room in the garage(except the 929) man im PUMPED :evilred: :party-smiley: :smiliebiker: :party: :drinks: :yeah: :muah:

That's awesome dude! And we were all thinking the worst.... :jpshakehead.sml:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
The Green Lantern said:

She sounds like a keeper. :rock:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts