Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (& gals), Just checking in.
Bit of background:
5 years ago I had a pretty bad off involving the side of a 4x4 and my bike going at 50mph (80km/hour)
Although I never intended for it to put an end to me riding, I certainly didnt expect it to take 5 years for me to get 2 wheels back on the road.

Anyway, my budget was very low so I done my best to get as much bike as I could for my money, I ended up with a 1994 CBR600. I am now about to start what will be the very long process of fixing her up to the way I want her.

In the mean time, If anyone could point me in a direction for some custom parts for that make and model I would REALLY appreciate it. As the bike was never build to be naked, finding custom parts is proving to be a real chore.

Anyway, hi again and I look forward to being part of the community.

El Toro

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in mate.Sorry to hear about yer wreck and the long recovery time you had to get throuh.Good onya fer gettin that behind you and gettin a perfect bike to fighter out .Thers plenty of them 600s' lookin damm fine as fightahs and fer sure yours will be amongst them .

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to the site fellow UK'er and nice bike.

Without revealing my age (cos i'm a woman and we get sensitive about such things LOL), it took me 30 years to return to bikes. I used to ride small bikes (up to 100cc) and stupidly didn't take my test back then when it was sooo much cheaper :( Then the usual, kids and money being tight so needed a car and the bike was gone.

Took my tests and passed in March this year and bought a CBR600F2 (1993) and its still a work in progress, but so much happier now I am back on a bike.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
old fart
3,663 Posts
welcome in, CBR600 has a great motor (same as my hornet) that will take lots of mods, most of the fun with fightering is making the parts you need, not just buying them off the peg.

PS where in the UK are you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts