Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Steven
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am obviously new to this forum, I don't usually bother with forums but this one has been a wealth of info for my just started streetfighter build. I recently purchased an old FZR 1000 Genesis. The plan is to do a few bits and bobs and get a vehicle on the road to take me and the wife to this years TT on the Isle of Man. Silly really as we booked the ferry for bike and pillion when we didn't have a bike.

I will post pictures and set up my profile when I can work it all out. I am more into garages and working on things than using computors but I suppose I need to come into the 21st century sometime. I can always get the kids to show me LOL.

Cheers
Steven

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Welcome! Nowt silly about booking tickets for the TT bike or no bike, go on a tandem if you have to! :D I'm jealous, wish i was going this year but me and the ladyfriend are going to go to the Mugello GP instead and both was out of the question. A week in Italy is an easier sell to a non-biker. :( :D

I'm sure you will crack along now you have a deadline anyway. Looking forward to your thread, definitely learn about uploading pics because we love 'em here. Photobucket serves me well and they do a free account.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts