Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I don't know if its just me or what, but I ran across this ad on Craigslist and it gave me a good laugh. I mean I don't think I would give $30 for this thing let alone $3000!
http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/4015075873.html

Then again maybe its just not my style.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Wanted to do some touring on it with a 1 gallon gas tank lol. It looks cool but the "very expensive" ignition front end and tires? WTF is it a solid gold ignition?

Some one must call this guy to find out what the "very expensive" parts are off of. Possibly his bandit he crashed?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
id givem 1300

·
The Senior Member
835 Posts
somthing about every part he mentioned being very expensive just dont work for me plus am i the only one that noticed where the rear sets are that would be such a unconfortable ride ill pass

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
no front brakes this bike a death trap

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Damn guys, I actually dig the attitude...

From the ad...

I've gone speeds of 120mph with no issues. That was in fourth gear. Fifth is waiting for you.

This thing is structurally sound and has toted me and my girlfriend at the above stated speeds with ease, and good gas mileage as well, but it is however sporting large ass tires, 120hp, narrow lane splitter handle bars, and a rigid frame... This is truly a "death trap" if you can't handle large, fast, rigid choppers.

Don't bother me if your intimidated by the description or look. It smells fear and has no problem sending your timid ass back to hell....but really. Experienced and or ballsy riders only.

To me it sounds like he knows whats up. Even says its a death trap. Dunno where the major problem is, attack chops are becoming more recognized as a species, kinda the way fighters came up. Ever price tires like those or finding a shop to build spacers to internally lower forks? It can get expensive, the lowers could have been polished at the expense of a hourly shop rate, a custom axle and laced wheel, it adds up fast. Dude probably payed for his "dream bike" and realized it's a "death trap". :D

Somebody buy that thing and turbocharge it! :D:D:D

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Id Ride it... But Im Partial to Cobbled GSF's oh wait my Gsf is cobbled... and soon its gonna look similar to this when its swapped to my Fagna Frame

Reactions: piester

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i wanna see how much the motor sticks out both sides

Reactions: Nailhead

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
is that the front half of the old frame welded to the back half of like a triumph or some shit?

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
wow, the ignorance in this thread is astounding....

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
I dont mind it actually, id ride it, well worth the $2500 asking price.
Front wheel appears to have a spindle hub which are not made to run brakes, not even a flange to mount a rotor. Id ditch the frisco tank for a lowbrow low slung tank and ditch the king and queen seat for a solo springer then ride the piss out of the thing. I bet its a fun ass ride.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Cool looking, but something about the use of "Rat" and "Very Expensive" in the same ad rubs me the wrong way. Also don't see the point of skinny ass "lanesplitter" bars if yer gonna run a fat engine gaurd with highway pegs. But whatever, bar swaps are gonna happen on anything I ride...

Not sure he can actually expect to get what he's asking. Isn't the whole point of that style that its the sort of thing only the builder could love?

Cool to see a chopper built with modern big cc inline 4, probably a blast on the open highway.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts