Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did look for this extensively before posting and I am a noob here but not to owning and tweaking 2 dozen or so bikes. I get the whole exhaust pressure thing.

That said... anyone fabricate a under engine exhaust for an inline 4 (think Buell)? Post pics please! I am looking to do this to a 04/05 ZX10R should I be so lucky to find someone who did such a thing to such a bike.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Definitely looks do-able judging by the pictures Im seeing on google. It's really not hard to do if theres no cat or anything like that under the frame. Are you thinking on mounting the muffler dead center under the bike or off to one side? I really think having it off to the right side would be better otherwise you wont really see it.

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
id imagine with some tweaking you could use a zx9 header which puts the can under the bike.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I think Under bike exhaust looks great. I would angle the exhaust away from the tire some though. It seems like the tire would get way to hot with the exhaust blowing directly on the tire.

Reactions: MikeGyver

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would love to see sideshow bob's headers and what he had to do to get the them to the two shorty cans.

Has anyone seen the showyomoto irongixx under engine exhaust? And more important... how do you buy one. Their products link has one single Buell product and thats it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts