Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Globetrotting Goblin
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, long story short. I decide to relocate from new jersey to "west"... So I wedge all my shit in my truck and hit the road... Well I'm in san Diego now and this isn't west enough so Australia here I come.... The bike needs finishing but the majority of the parts are there for it. At the minute it is down to component parts to fit into a pretty small area.....I bought the bike after a rod cap "fell off" so i decided on a 900 instead of the 750. Why not? Anyway its a solid start for a really unique bike.... I have a give or take a couple bucks bout 2 grand in it.
first $700 takes it home. Clean NJ title, san Diego area.....

00 zx7r(p model) with a zx9(b model) engine.
brg racing engine adaptors to fit the 900
pro taper fat bars
billet levers
Moto gadget mini speedo
Oberon bar end indicators
an 80's Suzuki rectangular headlight bikini fairing
an 80's Kawasaki tail piece
new tires
forks were rebuilt
adjustable height dogbones
and I'm sure there's more that doesn't come to mind

phone 609 963 9947

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
how was your time in the new jersey ghetto? San diego going any better?

Tiajuana is a place I wouldn't mind living. perfect weather, mexican ass everywhere (hookers are legal!!!!!! and hot), oceanfront villa $500 a month. Enjoy man, YOU ARE LIVING MY DREAM. (ps if you are living my dream, get tested for stds...often)

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
For real here, $700 dollars for a bike with a fucking $300 dollar speedometer?!
Damn man, good deal wish I wasn't back on the east coast... GLWS

·
Globetrotting Goblin
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
major change of plans guys.... was thinkin i was gona be a bum sellin my body for a slice of pizza; but litterally walked into a brilliant job completely by chance:rock: bout fuckin time life took a change for the better.... so ill keep it and finish it as soon as i have more than 50 bucks to my name.... san dieago is AWESOME!!!! and the californian girls... HOLY SHIT!!...

quicksilver- jersey was alright but the 70 hour weeks and feet of snow or 110% humidity were really killer when ya work concrete... man, ive dreamed of cali before i knew what a kawasaki was(long fuckin time)

sorta strayed away from the site for a while... holy shit i dont know damn near anybody here anymore.... ill start a build thread for the bike when i get back on it... good to be back:shocker:

·
Globetrotting Goblin
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these are the pics from when it still had the original subframe.... it was a tiny bit twisted and wouldnt fit in the truck so i left it in jersey.... was gonna keep it so my girl could ride with me but i left her in jersey too........ had another nosepiece i liked better but id only borrowed it off another bike... believe it or not the bike is in the back of the truck in that pic lol and its a short bed...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts