Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ninja Fighter
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed a new digital speedo on my bike but cannot for the life of me get it set to mph. Every other setting works for me except that.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/151379962622?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true

Instructions are at the bottom of the description in this link. I don't understand there English well at all. I tried pressing mode then holding adjust on trip, it resets trip. I tried pressing mode then holding adjust on odo, it does nothing...

I can get to the wheel size adjustment change the clock the color on the screen and everything else I just cannot get this thing set to miles per hour....

I have been in contact with the seller for days and it's apparent that they have never used the unit they are selling...

·
Registered
740 Posts
I can't make heads or tails of their description either.

It looks like a cloned version of a mid 2000s Kawi cluster. If the controls are the same, it has to be on the odometer screen, hold the mode button in for a few seconds, and while holding that, press the reset to toggle between metric and US, changes the coolant temp as well. Give that a try.

·
Ridin Dirty
377 Posts
Those instructions are hilarious!
It's at least half jibberish-nonsense..
I have a gauge that has instructions that
Appear to be from the same translator lol
It's like freakin programming a space launch
Why the hell did I buy this Chinese crap?
..oh yeah America doesn't sell anything interesting that's
Affordable:(

·
Ninja Fighter
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I couldn't ever get the setting on the dash to go to miles per hour and the manufacturer or even said that it does not change the LCD display correctly so what I did was started with the tire adjustment at 100 and on the first try it was dead accurate my brother has a bike that is not in the condition mine is and has a working speedometer we went 35 and then 45 and then 60 and up to 100 and it was dead on with the tire sitting at 100 I guess millimeters I'm not sure but it was dead on the dash just still says kilometers but the speedometer is correct

1 - 7 of 7 Posts