Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Anybody got an unused phone laying around? I've got prepaid through straighttalk, but the phone I'm using from them is a fucking piece of shit. I'm close ot putting a bullet through it and throwing it in the burn pit. I have an old AT&T iPhone 3gs, but AT&T wont unlock it because I don't have the info of the original owner. Of course I don't have that info, it was a damn Craigslist special.

So I need a phone, either Android or iOS, that's unlocked. The phone I'm using now is running Android 2.x, and is slow as shit and keeps freezing up on me. I don't care which os the phone has, as long as it's not a crash happy pile of shit. All I need is that it's unlocked, or can be unlocked with your info (no Sprint. They're phones are permanently tied to their networks. Already went through that one)

Lemme know what you got and what you want for it

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
NO CDMA, booooooo!

Get some el cheapo GSM phone, the service is better than StraightTalk's CDMA network. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 running AT&T 4G LTE through StraightTalk, none of the Verizon phones I tried got good service anywhere in my area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts