Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now its a real clean machine! i found this on a motard site! sick lookin xr 650!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
the reason that bike is so spotless is because it is brand new. The owner had an 89 xr600r with all the custom one-off parts and motard parts on it. He went out and bought an 06 xr650l and switched everything over.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think the site was Supermoto Junkies or something like that. That guy has a killer bike. Ill tell you one thing in tight twisties that would be one bitch of a bike to pass if it had a competent rider.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Hell yeah it would, even with a few straights you might have a hard time.
I know if two equally skilled riders raced that and a 600 sportbike around Jennings, the motard could stay ahead.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
looks sweet but i wonder if those rims make it too heavy?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
ZZR808 said:
I think the site was Supermoto Junkies or something like that. That guy has a killer bike. Ill tell you one thing in tight twisties that would be one bitch of a bike to pass if it had a competent rider.
www.supermotojunkie.com
owner goes by the name Kubiak on the forum

the wheels are heavier

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i used to own a 650L back in the day. still doesn't make sense to me to motard one of em. they're freakin heavy for that kind of thing. imo it kinda kills the supermoto flavor. don't get me wrong, that's a sick looking 650, but an R model would have been a better choice. more power, liquid cooled, alot lighter, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts