Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its used but in great shape. I dont think there are any dents, no rust, the D-shaped flanges are included but I dont have the springs. Photobucket isnt letting me upload from my phone so pm with your number if you want pics. Not sure what to ask so how about $150+shipping.

EDIT:

Found a computer to use so here's the pics so I don't send them to the wrong person again. Make a offer. Flange OD where it fits in the head is 46mm. The last two pics show a very slight dent in one tube. The last picture shows the dent from the side. The chain in the background is lined up with the dent.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those of you going to MWFF this weekend I'll do $80 and deliver to you. Send me a pm with your email or phone number if you want pics. Photobucket is being a pain in the ass. This thing looks like new.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent pics to the number you sent me. Didnt hear anything back so I thought you werent interested anymore. Maybe I put in the number wrong. Ill send pics again.

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,196 Posts
If it was for a older big block KZ it should have matched up to the GS1000/1100... I think. I dont think the J model headers are cross compatible though.. slim chance but if the header turns out to be off a small block KZ motor let me know

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And how would I know if it fits a small block kz or j block and what not?

I tried looking up kz and gs header tube spacing but my google-foo has been lacking lately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts