Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ingamaneer
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is exactly "allowed" but I just wanted to share a positive experience with all of you.

The shop that I originally bought my CBR from back in '09 just came through for me in a big way getting my title sorted out (yeah, that still hasn't happened).

5 full years after the sale, with no real obligation to me, the owner took care of the small matter of forgetting to sign the back of the title. I sent him the title in the mail and he sent it back completely filled out for me.

The place is Plympton Cycles in Plympton MA.

Here's their website for those of you in the area:

http://www.plymptoncycles.com/index.html

:party-smiley:

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
By no means am I attempting to pop your happy bubble, but I'd say the guy might have done it just to avoid any problems with his business stemming from that (taxes, paperwork transfers, etc). On the other hand, he could absolutely have said fuck off and left you hanging (at which point I'd have just filled it out myself and handed it in), so it's cool that he did make it right.

·
ingamaneer
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sounds like they did what they should have done 5 years ago. I would say it's a wash, doesn't sound like a positive experience to me. I'm glad you are sorted out though.
Yeah, I really have a hard time disagreeing with that, but I'm still happy with the outcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts