Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had verizon online dsl internet service for about a year now.... well...i've subscribed to it for over a year anyway.

i've probably only gotten service for about half of that. minimum 1 time per month i have to call for tech support, connection problems. it seems that im too far outta reach for them to provide me with constant internet service.

HOWEVER

since im so far outta the loop and dont get the right connection speeds or on a daily basis, you'd think maybe theyd pro-rate me instead of charging me like a normal customer that gets good service. . .

so i've called about it 17 times in the past 6 months. had 5 techs come to my house. also been blown off 2x by techs that never showed up. i've gotten 2 new modems. had a new jack installed in the house for the dsl cable....all to no avail.

recently i found out i can now get comcast cable.....which im doing. and cancelling my verizon.

FUCK VERIZON! and FUCK THEIR CALL OUTSOURCING TOO!!

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I feel your pain. If only I felt like typing out the bullshit I've had to deal with the last month or so with Verizon!! They are by far the WORST company to deal with!!!!!!! I would rather call Dell or Microsoft tech support and talk with "Bob" from India than to have to deal with those fucking idiots at Verizon!!!! Good luck with Comcast...I've NEVER had any issues with their internet service.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am very happy again. i have cable internet. comcast installed it up yesterday.

verizon is the worst and should be taken out back and shot....the WHOLE NETWORK. fuckers. haha

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
It sucked so bad.... when Adam moved there and tried to get internet, he asked what he should he get...

...I said... "DO NOT EVER GET VERIZON - THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!"

Then he found out, that was his ONLY option where he lived :(

Thank God Comcast came around in his area!

If Comcast where a member on our site... I'd give them rep! :LolLolLolLol:

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
If Comcast where a member on our site... I'd give them rep! :LolLolLolLol:
But not a free membership....they got enough money. :LolLolLolLol: Love comcast....NEVER had an issue in almost 5 years. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I'll probably get home tonight and my cable will be out. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts