Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, just saying hey from the great white north (ish...). Still learning to ride, got a 1994 CBR600 F2 a little while ago, which is in the process of being 'fightered out. Planned mods include a '98 F3 solo tail swap, integrated LED tails, and dominator 4" double headlamps. Not going to go too crazy with it (yet), but just hoping to update the look and get rid of the plastics. Anyway, just checking in and sayin' hi!

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, these are from before I pulled the lowers. When I got it, it had a lot of nasty tribal vinyl on it, which I removed immediately. It's still banana yellow, but at least 1 color now...

Attachments

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, the previous owner glassed the upper fairing and installed that single round light you can see in the pics... to 80's for me, it's cool and retro, but looks goofy, hence the project.

The pipe is a Vance & Hines slip-on, sorta sounds like crap, again the previous owner. I've got a line on a 2 bros header that I might run to either a high mount shorty can/double shorty, or a side can that exits ahead of the rear wheel. Eventually...

Overall, it runs OK. Been having trouble since it was cold here for a while, died whenever I pulled the choke even a little and it wasnt warm yet, but it's doing better. I'm going to have a local shop give it a once over before I start doing my own stuff, just to be safe. Needs to get a state inspection soon anyway.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE

Glad you found us! looks like you've got a good project on your hands. . . and some photography skills as well!

:metal:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts