Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
ill leave them alone for now. Probably do what ribs said and mount the controls and headlight on before i decide how it looks

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
Didnt you heard? 86 is the new 26. glad to see this bike is going somewhere. And everything looks nice

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Can anyone recommend me a sealed battery that can be mounted laying down with out worrying about leakage. I want to tuck everything under the seat and tail without being visible and ill be throwing the engine back in some time this week or next. So the wiring will follow. Thanks in advance!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Can anyone recommend me a sealed battery that can be mounted laying down with out worrying about leakage. I want to tuck everything under the seat and tail without being visible and ill be throwing the engine back in some time this week or next. So the wiring will follow. Thanks in advance!
As long as you are picking up a sealed battery any of them will do fine laying down. Now I'm not saying that all brands are the same, and there may be a brand with more leakage issues than others, but find what's in your price range and google it up to see if there are any people talking about leaks.

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
I agree with Fdup, but I'd say go ahead and splurge on a lithium battery. They're incredibly light, which will make mounting easier.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts