Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning fighters:

i have a vfr 400 nc30 swingarm complete all it needs is a disc rotor and brake line.

i also have a vfr 400 rear wheel with a never used bridgestone battlax tyre on it

and i have a talon 40 tooth gold rear sprocket for it again only ever fitted but never used.

i need: £60 for the rear wheel and tyre (new tyre alone is £130)

£60 for the swingarm complete with dogbones rear hub assembly pivot bolts etc and rear calliper with pads.

and the talon sprocket is going to cost you £25 (cost me £40)

OR THE WHOLE LOT FOR £130

im in the uk so unless you want it badly enough to pay shipping state side please dont waste your time. i recon thats gonna be a few quid.

as for shipping within the uk thats not a problem but shipping costs are down to the buyer but i dont mind anyone coming to collect/ have a brew/ talk bollocks
pictures are below

ill leave these available to you all here for a week then there goin on the bay because i need the funds for my fj1200 project. when they go on the bay prices will go up. its only that cheap for all the members on here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was going to put it on my fj but with my twin short pipes i made it looked too narrow. same width tyre as standard but the bigger rim meant less tyre wall so less roll to the tyre wall. shame because it would have taken so little work to fit it even sprocket would have worked with my current chain .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts