Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This VFR round 5spoke is in sorta rough shape, not bent or anything but paint is pretty scratched on the lip and I believe "curb rashed" also..... (tire mounting issues I don't wanna talk about, not my doing....)
The tire on it is in AWESOME shape, buuuut isn't holding air on the bead at very high PSI, I think it got cut(tried sticking duct tape in there for it to seal against but yeah it just really pissed me off, I had just gotten that tire and now its been sitting for awhile- BT16 tire I believe it is.

Anyways, 100bucks. I'm in Carrollton Ohio but can help meet up if you want.

I can take more pics if there is serious interest in it.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Is it fixable? And will it mount on truimph sssa? I heard of vfr rims on triumph sssas just don't know the particulars. But most important will the rim hold air?

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry my post must have been misleading. The rim is totally fine and straight, it is the brand new tire that leaks air.
The only thing "wrong" with rim is it has been scuffed up a bit. It was brandy new powdercoat when I had it. The rim just needs cleaned up and repowdercoated.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Ooooo I see I thought it was leaking from the rim where some rashes it

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Is it fixable? And will it mount on truimph sssa? I heard of vfr rims on triumph sssas just don't know the particulars. But most important will the rim hold air?
u have to swap hubs

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooooo I see I thought it was leaking from the rim where some rashes it
no no, not at all.... the bit of rash the rim has is from where a car tire changer was used to clamp down on the rim to have the tire changed....:( :doh: still so mad about that. the rim was perfect as was the tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts