Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You also need to machine about 5-7mm off the arm also its the right hand side as theres heaps of meat there.

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

You then need to make a spacer for between the front Y of the arm as usually it bolts around the VFR engine.

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Heres the wheel i chose to run with its a 17x7" car rim with a 43mm off set it bolts straight on as long as you get a 4x100mm stud measurement

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Heres the bike done you can still see the old exhaust coming out of the tail thats been removed now.

Im really happy with the results it totally changed the bikes image.

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
That is sick! Very nice fit, with little machining needed. I like it a lot.

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THIS IS BY NO MEANS A "HOW TO" I TAKE NO RESPONSABILITY FOR YOUR MODS TO YOUR BIKE IT IS WHAT I HAVE DONE AND WORKED FOR ME.

i HAD THE HELP OF A MATE OF MINE THAT IS A BIKE BUILDER AND DID ALL THE MACHINING.

tHE OTHER THINGS TO THINK ABOUT ARE THE LINING UP OF THE SPROCKETS THEY WHERE 8MM OUT SO WE HAD TO MACHINE THE SPROCKET CARRIER DOWN 3MM AND SPACE THE FRONT SPROCKET 5MM.

ALSO THE CHAIN SPROCKETS THE REAR BEING A VFR ITEM YOU CANT GET IN A 520 PITCH SO HAD TO GET A CUSTOM ONE MADE.

bUT IM SURE IF YOU WANTED TO STICK WITH 530 YOUD BE SWEET.

OH BY THE WAY THE SPROCKETS I WENT WITH ARE 15/45

tHANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS BOYS ILL GET UP A SHOT OF THE REAR SOON SO YOU CAN SEE THE TYRE.

tHE TYRE BY THE WAY IS A 55/190 MICHY PILOT IM GOING TO TRY A 200 SECTION NEXT TIME.:rock: :smiliebiker:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
+rep great thread. good pics too!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts