Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
don't make me go ta ebay Pleeeeeese :doh:

·
Super Moderator
3,079 Posts
Robbo,

I have a '91 caliper and bracket with brake stay and I should have the dogbone setup (but not the knuckle) somewhere.

I can check tomorrow when I get to the garage.

Later, Doug

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robbo,

I have a '91 caliper and bracket with brake stay and I should have the dogbone setup (but not the knuckle) somewhere.

I can check tomorrow when I get to the garage.

Later, Doug
Nice one Doug' I have tha stay and bracket on tha s/arm already just need tha caliper and mounting hardware-Me suspension rig is gonna be a remake job anyways so any parts are always usefull especially tha special bolts ;) Appreciate any input fer sure mate .

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
I have a disc and the shock "knuckle" thing, i think, but shipping would probably make it a only if you are desperate thing...

What's it for Robbo?

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a disc and the shock "knuckle" thing, i think, but shipping would probably make it a only if you are desperate thing...

What's it for Robbo?

a secret project to get started Nov1st mebee :) unles I get impatient and just do it now :doh: (Itsa Honda tho)

LOL yep shipping is a wee bit pricey as of late ,however tha 'nuckle' mite be nice .I can get a disc here thatsa heavy item and there going about 50-60 bux shipped in US.

Cheers Cookie :thumbsup:

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Contact me robbo... i' m lookin' in the shoppe

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 11 of 11 Posts