Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Building a streetfighter do i need to keep the oil cooler rad . Its in the way if so where do people put them and how can i move the ridgid pipes . Regards alan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Building a streetfighter do i need to keep the oil cooler rad . Its in the way if so where do people put them and how can i move the ridgid pipes . Regards alan
Yes you do need to keep the oil cooler, you can move it anywhere to a point, all depends on what you're doing with the bike. You can mount it on the yokes or over the rear wheel all depends on room. You can get aftermarket oil coolers in a wide range of sizes so mite be worth looking at replacing to a size that fits.
As to the steel oil pipes, has a look /chat to Toques (they are on eBay or Google them) they do a lot of good stuff, look a stainless hosing and hose fittings, I would think you would need AN8 maybe the smalle
AN6 depends on the size of pipe that is fitted at the moment.

Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts