Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

241 - 260 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Exhaust looks great shit the whole bike looks great. Awesome to see you back doing work

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi XVR, great to see/hear from you :party-smiley:

What about the wheelbase? is it much longer than the standard? And can you please tell me more about the parts you ordered like the Wiseco pistons and the megacycle cams, do you have them already? is there a possibility to post a picture of specifically the piston top?
I`m really curious at the shape....

Keep the good work coming!:yamaha:

Best Regards,
Wynand

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
I would like to thank everyone for all the compliments. The wheelbase is about 2 inches longer than stock. I am having issues with Weisco....lets just leave it at that. I am now talking to Aries Pistons. Looks like I'm going to use 1000cc cylinders with 11:1 Aries pistons.....just have to machine the case halves to accept the larger cylinder sleve. The cam I want to use is either going to be a billet .502 lift cam from Megacycle or a .582 lift cam.....stock is .401 lift. My engine builder is going to port the heads and see where they flow at different lifts.....he will then make the decision. My only problem is that I will have to buy 4 pistons....that is their minimum order on custom pistons. I will probably sell two of them so if anybody is interested let me know.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I have never liked the viragos but I really like this one. nice job. cant wait to see the bike finished.

241 - 260 of 274 Posts