Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
trogdor, the burninator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i had a thread going a the r1 forums, but this is more my scene. i'm just gonna pick up where i left off, but if you have questions please ask. right now the bike is 98% done

here is the link to my intro post: http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89921

--

before i got the seat redone

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
For sure a nice looking bike I like that Little Diamond piece that held the tail light and plate you had on there before you redid the seat.

·
trogdor, the burninator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For sure a nice looking bike I like that Little Diamond piece that held the tail light and plate you had on there before you redid the seat.
thanks man. that was my first go at sculpting something, i didn't have a design or anything in mind

but im currently in the process of redesigning and redoing it to be a little bit sleaker and angular

·
trogdor, the burninator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You vacuum sealing all these CF pieces?
no i wish :/ its just hand laid like fiberglass, over plastic parts

edit: just so nobody is confused in the future, i now make a plastic plug and fiberglass mold for my parts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I really like that tail you had drawn up on the computer, bobbers aren't usually my cup o tea but that may just end up looking real killer...

Nice job on the fork guards too man...

·
trogdor, the burninator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys!

I really like that tail you had drawn up on the computer, bobbers aren't usually my cup o tea but that may just end up looking real killer...

Nice job on the fork guards too man...
Yeah I dont like too short of a bobber tail, which is why I'm making a little bit bigger one to whats already on there.. I felt like the proportions were off - I dont want it to look stubby.;

--

Bike is at dyno so I can't get any work done for a week

·
trogdor, the burninator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my buddy came to check it out, so dont flame me for his choice of clothing :Stupid: but here is what she looks like with a rider on top

--

okay thats all the old pics, new/current from now on

1 - 20 of 88 Posts