Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who's bike wins the 2010 Winter Buildoff?

• Crazymofo's Gladius

Votes: 76 11.0%
  • MikeGyver's SV 650

Votes: 39 5.7%
  • JRK's FZR 600

Votes: 28 4.1%
  • DVS_In10t's XJ 600

Votes: 24 3.5%
  • Rdanner's FZR 1000

Votes: 32 4.7%
  • LRC131's FZR 600

Votes: 53 7.7%
  • U531355's ZX6

Votes: 33 4.8%
  • Truckinduc's LS 650

Votes: 267 38.8%
  • Qwicksand's SV 650

Votes: 61 8.9%
  • *BoEl's buell M2

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • *Crowbar's Z 1000

Votes: 52 7.6%
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Why is that? I can't view the build threads unless I vote for a build thread. I voted, now I can view everything. :confused:
my bad....i guess we shouldnt do two forced read threads at the same time! never tried that before.

sorry guys.

·
27 Posts
Voted for the first one cause I couldn't read the threads until I'd voted. Oh well, probably the best one anyway considering he's an aussie too : )

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
its not done yet.

·
Do a skid!
2,821 Posts
... It seemed fairly simple to me, click on a link to a build thread, get thrown into the "parts build-off" area, vote for the best, then go back and look at the "bike build-off" bikes, then vote for the best. :confused: Maybe im missing something??

Anyhow, still voted for Crazymofo's missus bike, went for a ride with him, while his bandit was out of action and the Gladius sure packs a mean punch!! Looks good too, even with its pink bits.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
useless cheap minty fresh modernstyling non bobber got my vote.

·
is lurking in the shadows
3,859 Posts
... It seemed fairly simple to me, click on a link to a build thread, get thrown into the "parts build-off" area, vote for the best, then go back and look at the "bike build-off" bikes, then vote for the best. :confused: Maybe im missing something??

Anyhow, still voted for Crazymofo's missus bike, went for a ride with him, while his bandit was out of action and the Gladius sure packs a mean punch!! Looks good too, even with its pink bits.
That's what I did too. I even had a post saying I couldn't view the bikes, due to the second forced read, but I figured it out and then deleted the post. There were definitely some ass kicking builds this year and it was super tough to choose between a couple of them.

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
Truck's...

Lots of posts, regular updates and a fuck-tonne of hand made pieces.

Plus, he's kind of hot...

HA!
:thumbsup:

Sympul

Reactions: oldrider

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Some work well done but the finished product was a no brainer for me!

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Yup.

·
BUILT
101 Posts
it'd be cool if i was able to access the links to the pics of the bikes before voting...coolest name gets my vote
yep...been a while since I was on here, but I can view the build threads until I vote either...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
student
1,347 Posts
Fucking weird.....:confused:
does it redirect you to a thread that the site management wants you to view?

when i went to vote it directed me to this thread, then when i clicked on the build threads it redirected me to the parts buildoff thread, which i then went back to this thread and viewed what i needed and voted then went to the parts buildoff thread and voted.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts