Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Which Fighter is the 2013 Fighter of the Year?

• Jan - Klaus - Bandit 600

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Feb - ARNO - CBR900RR

Votes: 44 7.2%
  • Mar - Ammadien - 7/11 zuk

Votes: 75 12.2%
  • Apr - Mitch63il - GSXR1100

Votes: 70 11.4%
  • May - Moto15 - Stage 3 MT-01

Votes: 47 7.7%
  • Jun - Yantosh - BluntForceTrauma

Votes: 100 16.3%
  • Jul - Cambandit17 - Bandit 1200

Votes: 47 7.7%
  • Aug - Spyra78 - Virago 750

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • Sep - Sideshow bob - Thorburt

Votes: 58 9.5%
  • Oct - mulecbr100rr - cbr1000rr

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Nov - F'dup - Barley

Votes: 13 2.1%
  • Dec - ninja10kid - zx10r

Votes: 60 9.8%
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,957 Posts
Digging that thorburt slingshot. Got my vote. Thanks for getting the Knucks sorted - I figure it was eatabullet but not sure.

Nate
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Digging that thorburt slingshot. Got my vote. Thanks for getting the Knucks sorted - I figure it was eatabullet but not sure.

Nate
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
they still only show up when you view the individual post. and sorry about not awarding you your knucks sooner. I must have missed ya

·
Registered
129 Posts
I really hate voting... How can i choose one awesome bike over another! It's not fair hahaha
Congratulations on all the entries, you guys keep pushing the envelope with your mechanical creativity, CF all the way:rock::fish4rep:

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Too many incredible builds to have to pick just one! :( Got to think about this a few days......;)

·
watches you sleep.
9,118 Posts
This is jhands down the best crop of form candidates and the toughest call I've ever made on a vote. I might sticky this thread just so everyone can always easily see some of the coolest ticking bikes this forum has offered at once. Way to go guys, seriously top notch work.

·
Angry Northerner
324 Posts
It was a tough call but I finally made my decision... although it took me the whole of 'Despicable Me' on the telly to decide. :D Top work by all involved! Remember that everything you lot do helps inspire and motivate people like meself. :rock: Thanks guys.

And let's not forget those builders who were in each FOTM but didn't win. :party-smiley:

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
Ammadien.................FTW & FTW!!!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.