Votes: 96 19.2%
  • MarksA-C's '93 900rr blade

Votes: 31 6.2%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote for your favorite fighter for the August FOTM!

Click on the bike pic to go to the entry thread to see the mods and work done on each bike.

Spyra78's Virago 750/82

mule cbr1000rr's cbr1000rr

wackyrider's gsxr k4

Tyler33's 01 B12

Leroy's k3 gsxr1000

rynak's 86 gsxr1100

MarksA-C's 93 900rr blade

Awesome machines again this month. Good luck to each builder.

·
Administrator
5,256 Posts
Great, great stuff guys. I'm going to have to delay my vote until i get home and sit down with a couple of beers and work through some pictures / threads.

Nice work all!

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Damn good selection this month! Been thinking it was getting kinda scarce to see a good group of bikes in FOTM but the last few months have been like old times, lots of quality work!

Little cut from the convo I had this morning with MarksA-C about FOTM,

Me:
You actually fucking RIDE the CBR, how many miles is the guy gonna put on the *******? Bikes like WBRW are a rare breed of beautiful, just like Zed, just like my first Bandit, they are monsters, there is no trophies, no women and checkered flags, no crowd gathered to see the spectacle before them, it is just a grease monkey street rider and his prize possesion, his greatest relationship, and his most dear mistress (It isn't always another woman!), just them, just the streets ahead.

We are WHY fighters are even a motorcycle type, we are the ones hacking, grinding, sawing, welding, bending, hammering, and working our way to a goal we only see fit for ourselves, there is no glory in this, no legend status, we do this for ourselves.

Mark:
Thats fucking epic right there dude.

:LolLolLolLol:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
:knucks:at last I got me a one that gettsa vote ,whatta task thtis was this month.No one was bling all was hand made and looked tha tits .AWESOM work blokes !

·
Registered
321 Posts
I needed 2 votes dammit!!!

Wackys K4 is a supermodel after hours of make up and photoshop (perfection), whereas marks 900 is that same supermodel after a 3 day drug binge (a bit dirty in a strangely sexy way, but all the right bits are there) hahaha

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
I needed 2 votes dammit!!!

Wackys K4 is a supermodel after hours of make up and photoshop (perfection), whereas marks 900 is that same supermodel after a 3 day drug binge (a bit dirty in a strangely sexy way, but all the right bits are there) hahaha

:Stupid::LolLolLolLol:

Was my build for quite some time before Mark got ahold of it, and I gotta say, that was the general consensus. I should go dig through my old build thread and find the analogy that was used, something to the effect of "Not the greatest looking chick in the world, but given a chance she would send you away smiling.". :)

The funny thing I am seeing here is that the bike is placing the exact same as last time it was entered with the stock swinger and rear wheel. The only change made was the SSSA and 240 section tire. ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts