Votes: 50 12.9%
  • Hurricane Racing's H-18

Votes: 223 57.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Love that Duc. Nice work Hurricane.
Thank you trav3000, I have big plans for this bike this year. then in March of 2015 (or sooner) Hurricane Racing H-19 will be out and on the show tour. (any and all sport bike, performance bike, street fighter contest there is). H-18 Is my first bike on my own and I need a confidence boost to help me get through the winter.

Thank you all for being a part of this.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looks like your gonna get the boost. Your pulling away in the votes. Love your Simoncelli pic by the way. He was lost waaaaay to soon. So much talent, lost so soon.
Never count your Duc eggs before they hatch.

Ya in my personal Hooligan opinion there are a few riders who were on there way to the top or already there. that had been cut short.
Marco was just as cool and laid back strolling down (Gasoline Allie I think) With his cousin, Just like he owned the place, (still on the 250 there) I didn't even know who he was and he came up to me and said in the broken English/Italian "So hay, would you like a picture?" I go sure, thanks man as he stopped in mid walk and tell his cousin "ok stand straight and look at the camera" (picture taken) he gave me the head nod and strolled away looking calmer then ANYONE (racer or mechanic) I saw, and I saw them all at one point or another over those 3 days. (detest for greatness) (That was one cool cat)

·
Harrisf1
4 Posts
h_18

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Looks like Mr Hurricane has won this months FOTM contest! nice work and fer sure some inventive stuf ,well done mate !

REP to ya.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well I wanted to wate a few days to make sure I wasent going to step on anyone's toes before I did this. But I just wanted to say that as a noobee to a fighter in about 2 weeks and then a FOTM winner with in a month. I feel such a unexpected warm welcome here and I thank everyone who voted for me. I also want to thank Wackyriders K4GSXR1000 and gsx-R1/750's cbr900rr on there entrees and say that if we did a ride together I would be more then happy to have everyone test ride each others bikes.

And On that note I have been accepted in to the D.C IMS. Where I will be showing my H-18 in the custom bike show. So please stop by and say hi. We will be there Fri/Sun.

Thank you everyone here at CF. you guys rock!

Hurricane Racing
Jay

Thank you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts