• shinyribs cb750f

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • henry's electric nc24

Votes: 127 49.8%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,659 Posts
Sorry guys no competition this month, the winner is clear already...

Reactions: oldrider

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Well this decision was.....

shockingly easy.....

·
10,849 Posts
There's others? That would make for an actual contest?
excuse my poor grammar, I was commenting on a FOTM bike that was battery powered possibly winning, as opposed to a full electric FOTM competition

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Sorry guys no competition this month, the winner is clear already...
I already won this year, else I would have entered again... why you give up so easy? More entries = better vote spread (usually)

·
Super Moderator
5,659 Posts
I already won this year, else I would have entered again... why you give up so easy? More entries = better vote spread (usually)
Ha, IMO Henry's bike is such a clear winner this month there's no comp.

...and what comes to my bike, I've already gotten my ass handed to me twice with it on the ROTM votes, so the general opinion on it is pretty clear. The ones who like, like, the ones who don't dont and I'm totally fine with it. Don't wanna push it down anyone's throat so to speak...

We'll see again once the VF1000 cruiser I got brewing in the back of my head sees daylight approx two years from today.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
absolotley,enter one enter all~ If you've done work I fer sure wanna see it and be granted tha honour to give it me vote iffin I like yer work.
No worries if ya don't win,fer sure one day ya might tho :)

This monthly contest is very important to a lotta blokes here,a stage we can show our hard work on and share with others.Please enter no matter how shiny and posh some of tha other entrys may be.I fer one and many more here ,admire and appreciate all efforts and cold often rewardles nights spent in tha shop bilding a dream.

DO IT!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts