Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who is the February Fighter of the Month?

• Section 59

Votes: 20 2.5%
  • TocTuning

Votes: 143 17.9%
  • Mr. Cuntz

Votes: 128 16.0%
  • Scooby

Votes: 18 2.3%
  • Ace 6061

Votes: 216 27.1%
  • Yantosh

Votes: 86 10.8%
  • Rouge

Votes: 187 23.4%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Bazinga!
2,604 Posts
Man that's a tough one. But I have wanted rouge's bike to win for awhile. I frickin love it. Lot of talent though this month

·
Asphalt Junkie
1,140 Posts
I Voted-Toc did it for me this time. All the bikes were awesome and builders deserve buku reps! Good work gents!

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
TONS of awesome talent. Ya'all got me grinning like a fool seeing my brother get some recognition for such work and effort. It heart alone won this thing Toc would be in the same position. :D

If it were not for my own brother entered up, I would have been torn by all the great machines that are up this month. So much talent, so much time, so much awesomeness. FOTM has always been an awesome thing to be part of. Sure is a great perk to being part of CF getting to see the best of the best showcased together in one place.

Toc is going to be beside himself when he see's this thread when he gets off work. :D

:cfrocks:

·
Former bike builder
1,240 Posts
Voted....

I only vote on bikes that i would see myself riding.. And on every month here is not bike like that.. Now here is 2.. I could see me riding to work on Rogues or Aces bike..
But vote goes to bike that i see to have more potential to become bike i would like to ride on two days :LolLolLolLol:
(takes LOT of more power)

Rogues has my vote.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts