1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two bikes this month

busa1300's CBXtreme:

370steve's Bowyer GS1157:
things that were changed since it last won fotm: re shaped seat, wheels, crank case breather, powder coating of various bits, new top end oil lines,
New Ohlins shocks, new swing arm lower shock mounts, new front discs, new Fork extender caps.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
I was hoping to see a few bikes to go up against in the FOTM competition, but I wasn't expecting to be up against the same bike that already won fighter of the month last summer... :doh:

I know everyone here likes to fight rough, but damn, you guys make those knuckles tuff to get

·
old fart
3,789 Posts
I was hoping to see a few bikes to go up against in the FOTM competition, but I wasn't expecting to be up against the same bike that already won fighter of the month last summer... :doh:

I know everyone here likes to fight rough, but damn, you guys make those knuckles tuff to get
couldnt let you run away with it un-opposed now could I :oops:

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

Reactions: 370steve

·
1,152 Posts
Two old school, bad ass fighters for sure!!

I voted:fu:

·
NZ = NOT AUSTRALIA.
611 Posts
Toughest FOTM ive seen....

For me it came down to the honda, for the clean workmanship and an extremely factory restored look...

both amazing and frankly i would probably rather have the ohlins, the front end just looks so at home on the honda though

·
319 Posts
As much as I love the GS I have to vote for the CBX the main reason because the GS had been entered and built before.
The CBX is a magnificent build and looks factory Well Done.
If I had to buy one of them it would have been the GS with its 80 muscle bike style and up rated suspension swing arm and rims.

·
old fart
3,789 Posts
As much as I love the GS I have to vote for the CBX the main reason because the GS had been entered and built before.
Thanks mate :), only entered to give the CBX a bit of opposition, didnt want him just getting a "Bi" to the final without a bit of competition, as no one else seemed to want to go up against it, well deserves the win though, great build :rock:

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words, you guys are inspirational with all the imagination/innovation that you put into two wheels....
This is the most hardcore forum I've been on, and if you guys approve of what I have put together....then I guess I have finally done it right....:drinks:
This bike has survived several divorces, been stored inside multiple houses and garages, survived me during some of my most self destructive years, left abandoned when I fell in love with my Hayabusa (forgot to mention, left for dead when I first found it).......but is now ready to make noise again :D

I'll be at Justins midwest fighterfest, and in Chicago for the Motoblot for sure this year.
Reminding those around, what open headers on a CBX sound like :rock:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts