Votes: 60 11.5%
  • oatworakit - Lheaw

Votes: 183 35.0%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First FOTM of the new year, and already off to a good start with 4 excellent fighters to choose from. Click on each picture to go to the entry post to see more shots of each bike and to read what went into each machine.

fu_jac - Scruffy Urchin

SEBSPEED - Sloppy Seconds

trav3000 - Cafe 929

oatworakit - Lheaw

Good luck to each fighter!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I hate non matching rims so no matter how much I want vote for fu_jak I can't the cafe is cool but I still think it's going have subframe failure and the ern6 looks awesome I really like it but not sure about the builder and ahks said fuck you to him don't know if it was sarcastic or for real and sebs bike speaks for itself. Looks like I'm voting for.........

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
So happy "sebspeed's" bike is in this month, been itching to throw that one a fotm vote for a while...

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Man I love seb's bike. Glad he entered it.

also
fuck oatworakit
that is all.
I hate non matching rims so no matter how much I want vote for fu_jak I can't the cafe is cool but I still think it's going have subframe failure and the ern6 looks awesome I really like it but not sure about the builder and ahks said fuck you to him don't know if it was sarcastic or for real and sebs bike speaks for itself. Looks like I'm voting for.........
he whored his way to 50 posts to enter the FOTM

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
If it's about the bike, and not the member then for me it's that kawi all the way.
I wasn't aware this was a member popularity contest? I could have sworn it was a vote on best custom streetfighter entry??

Hopefully with emphasis on effort applied and end result?

I vote every month. I always look first for "which bike would I want to ride most?", then I look again to see who did the most work and how well they completed the work they did. My vote always goes to the best combination of those criteria.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts