• hrdy's cagiva planet

Votes: 85 45.0%
  • robbo's ZX9r

Votes: 70 37.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
I'll take the one with the engine swap. The planet is cool anyway but I don't like two strokes!

Bit controversial to say so, but one of these (even if built by a good guy) is not FOTM material IMHO.

Reactions: QuiCkSiLv3R

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I'll take the one with the engine swap. The planet is cool anyway but I don't like two strokes!

Bit controversial to say so, but one of these (even if built by a good guy) is not FOTM material IMHO.
Low blow there bud :winko:

We've had bikes entered that were built by shops, some very very clean near STOCK bikes, some not finished yet.... so the FOTM format is very loose. If you don't feel the need to vote for it, then don't. Unless it's the "elephant in the room" i'd keep it to yourself.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Where is your bike in the listing if you want to make a jackass comment like that
My current bike is somewhat modified, but all put together from assorted bolt on parts. I wouldn't enter it. There's a thread on the board somewhere.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
...don't Judge your perceived "quality" of the bikes in the contest
That's kind of what we are doing in this thread....

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Bah just get around it. They were words... he said them... maybe it was a tad "crass" or something.

All he said was one of these bikes is not fotm material... well ok thats why we vote. As a matter of fact thats an understatement. It turns out only 1 of them IS fotm material.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts