Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Boxer - HOONDA turbo CBR900

Votes: 43 53.1%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cast your vote for your favorite fighter!

Click the picture to go to the entry post to read more about the mods and the build.

gsf1200r - 2003 bandit 1200

tsukyuyomi79 - 94 kat 600

hrdy - cbr900rr

Klaus - B6 café-fighter

AtlStreetFighter - bandit 1200

Boxer - HOONDA turbo cbr900

Good luck to each builder!

poll restarted at 1046 May 22, since Boxer did make the cutoff.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Yea I think it should qualify to enter, the time was changed when he added a pic but the original post was made on time. I wanna vote for it, lol

·
www.bladerod.com
224 Posts
Yea I think it should qualify to enter, the time was changed when he added a pic but the original post was made on time. I wanna vote for it, lol
Exactly :(

Posted it up yesterday morning Australian time, so it would have been about 8pm Boston time on the 20th, but when I got home and added the Acewell/tank pics it changed the post time :(

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly :(

Posted it up yesterday morning Australian time, so it would have been about 8pm Boston time on the 20th, but when I got home and added the Acewell/tank pics it changed the post time :(
If that's the case, I'll add it and restart the voting. All I saw was the 8:00am timestamp

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Voted ,tuff cal but I know how hard and broke tha blokie is who I voted for-bilt onna shoestring by one of tha most decent lads here . Oi' dont let that go to yer head whopever ya are :D

awesom work mates ,always a grate turnout here evry month!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts

·
Read Only
370 Posts
hardy, I absolutely love the cbr900rr's seat - might have to redo mine in a similar fashion! its a toss up between that on and boxer's HOONDA - I just love the speedo inlay on the tank - it just gets me

Gonna have to sleep on this one..

·
www.bladerod.com
224 Posts
If that's the case, I'll add it and restart the voting. All I saw was the 8:00am timestamp
Thanks eatabullet, you're a good man!

Any chance you could change the name bit of it to say HOONDA Turbo CBR900, it's amazing how many people don't realise that it's turbocharged :)

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Bad ass line up this month!

Ended up voting for the kat... because it's impressive to me when someone makes one look good :D

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
is there a second place trophy? hahahha Spanked by a Honder

Reactions: Rob_0t
1 - 20 of 32 Posts