Votes: 28 7.8%
  • knifemaker's moss custom aggressor prototype

Votes: 244 67.6%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost a non vote this month, but two late entries are going to make this month's choice quite difficult.

Click on the picture to go to the entry post to read about the modifications and work that's gone into each build.

Suban12's turbo bandit

ctluba's crazy monster

knifemaker's 2014 Moss Custom Aggressor Prototype

Good luck guys! All awesome bikes.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
A small but very nice selection this month. Its hurts seeing anything nice up against Knifefighter's bike for bike of the month, because there's no way I could bring myself to vote against against it.

·
1,152 Posts
Those other two bikes are crazy bad ass fighters. Bad Asssssssss!! Figured I would throw in a odd ball freak show just for some spice and confuse a few dudes!:rock:

I love comin in last anyway!!!!:nuts:

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
I love comin in last anyway!!!!:nuts:

Story of my life with FOTM. :oops:

I think the one thing that seems to be lost on some people voting month to month is the incredible level of work every bike entered has had done to it. Some not so fancy as others, but still a loving investment of time regardless of the end product. Too bad I can't vote for them all every time. :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
I knew who was going win as soon as I opened the thread.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
My vote is for "knifemaker". Bikes like his hold everyone on here to a higher standard and that's what I love about it. I will rethink next time I say, "Well that's good enough."

I'll never build a bike at the level at which his was built, but if it makes me want to try a little bit harder on my own then really that's the important bit. A build like his is a huge contribution to the custom fighters community as a whole...

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Knifemaker's bike, and the work he did, is incredible.No other way to say it. CTLuba's bike is a slap in the face to many people, and I love that.Plus, I love the whole mindset behind it: just have fun building something different. But Suban's bike is what I want in a motorcycle: Strong brakes, good suspension, oodles of power and enough comfort to go on a looong haul.

I almost voted for a v-twin two FOTM's in a row! :D Thanks Suban for saving me!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts