• mule's cbr1000rr

Votes: 129 41.2%
  • mule's triumph

Votes: 86 27.5%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
That CBR1000 is a nice work of art...love the tail piece and single, centered exhaust...NIIIIIIICE!!!!

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
That's the same location as the stock exhaust...:doh:
So, I'm assuming even a 'stock' location can't be nice...? ;)

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I get that you're new to bikes, and to each his own, but if you're more excited about the location of the exhaust than the top notch suspension, brakes, wheels and motor work then as far as I'm concerned, you're missing out.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
I get that you're new to bikes, and to each his own, but if you're more excited about the location of the exhaust than the top notch suspension, brakes, wheels and motor work then as far as I'm concerned, you're missing out.

I'm new to 'fighters, (not faired bikes or cruisers) that much is true, so yes, I often overlook things like that. The first thing that grabs my attention is the overall look of the bike. & the undertail exhaust looks really good to me. As time goes on, I will notice more & more, custom addons, and really learn to appreciate the amazing work 90% of the guys on CF turns out, that is true. But for now, I'll just settle into the routine & try not to assume that I know a lot, & make an idiot out of myself. Of course, the ENTIRE bike looks great! But the undertail caught my attention in his build thread.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Voted

Reactions: oldrider

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
next month im entering my POS so i can say i got 4th place for FOTM lol

Reactions: oldrider

·
2,781 Posts
Holy shit, your fotm knucks are all missing...again. and still no force read. Maybe this is the end?

:eek:we've been stripped of our FOTM knucks !!.....

...must be punishment for constantly whining about the lack of a force read :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts