• 1WheelFelons

Votes: 732 90.6%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not enough entries this month! :wtf:

Click the pic for more pics, then cast your vote on October's FOTM!

Adam1983

1wheelfelons

Thats all folks. :party-smiley:

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Nice builds! but come on guys only two entries what a :shocker:

·
That One Creep....
847 Posts
i just looked at 1wheel felons bike, and holy shit thats got some major work in it!!! Choice is pretty clear this month

·
I eat my 600R
142 Posts
Oh and those brass knucks kick plates are choice!

·
CODE:808
88 Posts
Fighter of the year? damn 1wheelfelons...do work!!...at least when it comes time there will be some competition for fighter of the year...

·
I Piss Excellence.
1,828 Posts
Very nice work to both, but 1wheel walks away with my vote.

...and seriously? Two entries? If I had done the front end swap on my Z before I left town it would have been entered too. Standby on that one.

·
clean fight
1,555 Posts
props to adam for entering on his first ever bike-mod project, nice work-but im going with 1-wheel's mean lookin glossy fighter!
i know this sounds picky, but i might have judged adams a little better if it was photographed better. the blurry badly lit phone photo with background clutter obscuring the shape of the front end sold the whole bike short for me. just for future consideration, presentation makes a big difference.
and on that note...is that a lumpy little dick-monster thingy on the graff-character moustache guy behind felon's bike? its a gross character anyway. im bias against fat guys with big moustaches.
but the details on the bike are really well done!
and for the rest of us- get the game in gear! more entries next time!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Both great bikes! So pleased to see the knucks on felons bike! (Gavin had fabricated knucks on his & I think it really stamps the "fighter" look...;)) And Adams can is a work of art in my books! REP to you both. I STILL had trouble choosing, even with just two! :bigred:

·
Doesn't know shit
552 Posts
1wheelfelons for me, I fucking love that bike.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts