Votes: 82 27.9%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I may have voted for him, I may have not voted for him. But that tail light on "Imsolidstate's" gsxr is one of the coolest things I've seen on this site.... His dash ain't too shabby either :D...

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Tough choice. Robbo got my vote since that's the one I'd most like to have. I've already got plenty of gsxr's and I've had a cb750 already. :thumbsup:

·
55 Posts
i find i always end up voting for whoever i think did the most mods, and then the styling

·
Cmon' Kitty!
777 Posts
Gotta stay loyal to my KZ's big brother

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
Same. Wish the bike would come together more as a whole, but I believe time will take care of that bit.
Hope my gauge will turn out half as decent. Great custom work right there by ImSoSolid!

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Been awhile for me but glad to see some familiar names, all nice work, voted.

Reactions: oldrider and ROBBO

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm all about the DOHC Honda, but was torn because this one's got just about the worst flat-black paint job! It even had me look for a second at the other bikes. But then I got past the paint job and realized there are some half-decent mods on this particular 'SC Nighthawk. Not that I'm a fan of the 17" mag rims on a Classic Superbike either - but the rest of it's still pretty interesting.

Let's just face it - the DOHC Honda's always gonna get my vote! I can't help myself....

-S.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts