Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Which Part is the winner of the Parts Buildoff for 2010?!

• Saber63's Frame

Votes: 167 21.3%
  • Candyman's Swingarm

Votes: 131 16.7%
  • Robtharalson's Adjustable Handlebars

Votes: 45 5.7%
  • Taiden's GaugePod

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • Yantosh's Swingarm

Votes: 254 32.4%
  • Yantosh's Subframe

Votes: 57 7.3%
  • Yantosh's Handlebars

Votes: 34 4.3%
  • Yantosh's Subframe #2

Votes: 33 4.2%
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Too much is never enough!
2,466 Posts
I think Yan makes quality stuff, He is something like:
Yan: I need swinger for my bike, shit its sunday 9 P.M.....

I know I will make one!:devil:
Thats the attitude I like :rock:

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
LoL I didn't realize there was an end date either :D Mine is done all but pushing the bearings in, so whether you want to call it done or not is up to you :) I won't be offended, I was just building to build:D

On a side, I think this idea for a "Parts Buildoff" is a great one. Lots of guys doing some really great things, but can't afford to invest the time and money into building a whole bike in the time we allot for the bike Buildoff, and this is a great way to showcase their work. I think everybody tackled some really good projects here and they all turned out top notch.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
uber newb!
534 Posts
mines totaly done :fish4rep: lol.

needed a few last mounts put on. but those kinda required other parts of the bike being done, :oops: so not %100 done...

but damn, i feel honored by the number of votes im getting :D it is giving me motivation to get everything finished up!

Thanks guys!

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
Anyone who builds there own frame... (or swinger or other seriously intricate, could possibly kill you if you fuck it up part) mega props!

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,696 Posts
Ok...I signed up to this forum to read threads and maybe learn a thing or two...Why in the hell is it that when I log in I am FORCED to read this thread before I can view anything, and even then I STILL cannot go to other threads??

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Ok...I signed up to this forum to read threads and maybe learn a thing or two...Why in the hell is it that when I log in I am FORCED to read this thread before I can view anything, and even then I STILL cannot go to other threads??
Whenever there is a build-off you are required to read the build threads and hopefully vote for a bike/part. Its a way to get more people to vote(rather remember to vote) for bikes. Once you look at it, that shouldnt happen again, however there was this parts build and the winter bike build so you would have had two different threads you were required to look at. If it will still not let you go to other threads contact one of the admins to get it fixed for you.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Are ya all set now mate?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
does this mean i won ....... hmm..... does it .... does it ...:party-smiley::party-smiley::rock::party::jump_fire::dancingmonkey:
i would say, by quite a damn good size gap ya did!

nice fookin work as always Yan, keep at it...

CONGRATS ME BRUH!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts