Votes: 4 3.7%
  • JHof44

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • sprbeast

Votes: 9 8.4%
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
813 Posts
One big thing for me when voting is who build them professionally in a shop and who busts there ass in a garage after work and uses what they have. The professional bikes looks outstanding but it is the home builders that do it for me who spend their hard earned cash, improvise with what they have and then ride the shit out of them afterward. For me that is what takes the cake for a good fighter.

·
42 Posts
One big thing for me when voting is who build them professionally in a shop and who busts there ass in a garage after work and uses what they have. The professional bikes looks outstanding but it is the home builders that do it for me who spend their hard earned cash, improvise with what they have and then ride the shit out of them afterward. For me that is what takes the cake for a good fighter.
I have to agree.

·
Gorilla...Hired Gorilla
2,243 Posts

Hell mine was built in a back yard...I didn't even have a garage...Only cost me $750 too...Including the rattle can paint job:shockerknucks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
The way I'm doing this, yet again, is on this thought--

If I came into a shitload of money tomorrow and was going to buy one bike from this group to ride everyday and adapt to my own style which would it be?

I'm really tossed...and I'm not saying who I ended up voting for...hot damn that's a hard one!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,806 Posts
you just like it cuz you could check out your own asses reflection in the n2o bottle while riding! ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,806 Posts
:cfrocks:

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
congrats to showyo moto's alien gixxer that bikes sick shit for sure :metal:

a lota good bke to choose from.

would have liked to see more votes as well.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.