Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should win the 2009 Fighter Of The Year?

• January - MishMash

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • February - Fister

Votes: 20 3.0%
  • March - The Hooligan

Votes: 37 5.5%
  • April - shotgun

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • May - ziomek954rr

Votes: 18 2.7%
  • June - Greencheezeeta

Votes: 322 47.6%
  • July - BigBellyRacing

Votes: 35 5.2%
  • August - Nudist

Votes: 47 7.0%
  • September - Icedevil

Votes: 33 4.9%
  • October - Spike

Votes: 62 9.2%
  • November - JDAM

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • December - Yantosh

Votes: 78 11.5%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
I voted for greeny, but because I LIKED jis bike. It was a tough call between him, spike and yantosh though. All excellent bikes!

·
Administrator
6,081 Posts
Now this has to be one of the toughest ever. All these shining examples of great fighters. I voted but I wish I could vote for a few more. Several of these make me wish I had skill. LOL

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
No disrespect to the others but come on people

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
All very nice bikes !

Reactions: cage and oldrider

·
now with 20% more gravy
2,314 Posts
I started scrolling down not thinking about or remembering any specific bikes. I saw the white cheddar Kawi and thought "Oh Yeah this one for sure" then remembered his passing. I would have voted for that bike regardless.

·
Road Warrior
53 Posts
july gets my vote.

simple, clean, and he didnt hack the tail off (god i hate that) also i love the red frame

·
51 Posts
DAMN! This is going to take me awhile, I don't see how you guys decide so fast. As much as I like Greencheezeeta's bike, I'm not sure that giving it preferential treatment is the best way to show him respect. That's not to say that I won't vote for it, it's a sick bike. Definitely in the running, for me. When is voting over?

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
This poll will close on 01-14-2010 at 11:21 AM

and did you ever read through The Cheezes build thread? i suggest you do so if you didnt

everyones bike is top notch and i voted for every one of em in the FOTM contests but i had to go with Gavins. loved the bike, loved the guy.

·
Oh Shit, a Porcupine!
695 Posts
vote for Greencheeze outta respect gentleman if you dont karmas a tough bitch
I might get flamed to hell for this, but I have to disagree with you.

I voted for cheezus because of the fact he put a lot of hard work into building a truly bad ass fighter, not because he passed away.

I regret that I didn't make it to last years FF, and never got to meet cheeze. But judging from his posts and what little bit I did talk to him in chat and pm's, I know he was an unselfish, stand up guy. I don't think he would want people voting for him simply because of the tragedy suffered. I think he would've wanted you, me, and everyone to vote for the bike they felt deserved the foty title.

That's why I voted for him. Because I feel he not only built one of the most bad ass fighters here, but he built something that inspired all of us to do the same. He, along with the Z-King, were a perfect example of what our scene is all about.

·
I'm a lover AND a Fighter
525 Posts
I got a question, and forgive me if it's in print and I hadn't read it, but is there any kind of plaque given to the FOTY?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts