Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should win the August 2009 Fighter of the Month Contest?

• Nudist

Votes: 447 64.1%
  • paul

Votes: 159 22.8%
  • Moto-Lux

Votes: 38 5.5%
  • Colledge123

Votes: 53 7.6%
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Try Harder
1,846 Posts
Re: Vote Here For The August 2009 Fighter Of The Month

Enter my shiz!
Your a little late man, read the.. :rulez: But definately enter for next month. I think you should cut those mounts, drop that head light about 4 or 5 inches... tuck it in a little too, and then get some real nice pictures.... :suzuki::knucks:

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts

Paul all the way!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Poopie

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts

voted for paully.....bobbers ftw

·
barbecue chicken strip
44 Posts

This is a tough contest. Four awesome bikes...

Nudist: that bike is a kick-ass performance machine, not just gloss and a shorty muffler. That clanging sound is your brass balls for track time, your put your ass on the line to show your stuff works. Looks very "factory" in a good way, the sporty that the manufacturers are afraid to make.

paul: that's some serious mass centralization, there's nothing near either wheel. That little alien bug ready to pounce thing it's got going is pretty awesome. The last time I saw a car wheel properly modified for bike use was by a Mercedes engineer, serious work for a detail easily overlooked until realized. Splash of color in the tank is a brave move.

Moto-Lux: as for your self-described "custom on the cheap", it's a clear example of it's not how much you spend, but what you accomplish. Bike looks awesome and designed, has an energy like it wants to leap over whatever is in front of it. The metalflake paint is very retro, keep on truckin'.

Colledge123: to take a hybrid German/Japanese bike with a weedwhacker motor and make it look like that... gotta give credit to the underdog, that's a growling, snarling, snapping wee beastie. Looks as much an Italian exotic as the real thing, and I'm sure twice the fun. How about a sound clip?

Would love to get a "ride report" with each bike entered, let's hear what they're like on the road. These bikes are so much more than eye candy!

·
GURU
1,496 Posts

nudist, that bike is beautiful

·
4pc chicken strips
55 Posts

Hey Paul
Just tell them it's a 95 VFR swingarm and be done with it ! NICE WORK

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts

Tough one this month but my vote has been cast.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Not gonna lie.. Don't know squat about either of these bikes. How ever the bob is something I've been wanting to do to mine, glad to see a pic of one done.. looks as bad assery as I thought it would. :rock:

thought the other three all had something as well. but the bob got mine.

·
Backwoods Prophet
1,944 Posts

voted... and wow are those results interesting

·
Registered
2 Posts

Very nice bike's guys but must say paul really like what u did with the back end.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts

really pheebs? see if im ever nice to u again..... :LolLolLolLol: :2up: :redface: :angry: :bawling: :speechless: :tongue:

21 - 40 of 73 Posts