Votes: 400 53.3%
  • Scout

Votes: 68 9.1%
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it's late! Vote for Custom FIghters August Fighter of the Month winner! Nice bikes this month folks! :metal:

ROUGE

HYBRID1300R

Moto15

scout

·
I'll do it........soon...
502 Posts
hey now two of these were just featured in Streetfighters mag form the UK. Sure do like that Rouge frame

that frame is sick, and i fucking love the fork covers......... just not keen on the zorsts and headlamps..

·
I'll do it........soon...
502 Posts
or airbrushing...........

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
TOO HARD CAN I SAY ALL OF THE ABOVE AND THEY CAN ROTATE GRIPS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS TO COME
DO IT IN QUARTERS. ROGUE GETS THREEMONTHS H GETS THREE, MOTO GETS THREE AND SCOUT GETS THREE MONTHS

·
2,779 Posts
:doh: been torn between rouge's and moto15's all month... damn....

and now it's decision time.....

love rouge's bike..but, for turning what is a f'ck ugggly base* into a thing of beauty I gota hand it to moto15

*wouldn't of touched it with yours

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
I picked scout because his bike is what a fighter is all about...

sweet bike
no fairings
sweet underbelly
sweet exhaust

looks awesome but had the garage built effect to it.

I can't vote for moto19's because it doesn't have the heart of a fighter in my mind, it's a custom build that belongs in it's own tier of fighterdom. hard to compare it to the simple folk toughing it out in their backyards and garages.

·
Buell Fighter
2,114 Posts
I can't vote for moto19's because it doesn't have the heart of a fighter in my mind, it's a custom build that belongs in it's own tier of fighterdom. hard to compare it to the simple folk toughing it out in their backyards and garages.
So a Ducati factory in Italy is toughing it in the backyard and garages? :LolLolLolLol:

·
I love lamps
4,113 Posts
Reactions: DrAwKwArD
1 - 20 of 85 Posts