Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Whos your pick for the December 2009 Fighter of the Month Contest?

• CZOKO

Votes: 236 40.4%
  • THE FLY

Votes: 41 7.0%
  • YANTOSH

Votes: 279 47.8%
  • CHULADA

Votes: 28 4.8%

Vote here for the December 2009 Fighter of the Month Contest!

53K views 80 replies 57 participants last post by  yantosh 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 ·
Tough one this month, love the clean look of the gs500. Love the overall look of the 7/12, plus the power output.

#15 ·
I probably won't be voting on this one. I'm way too torn. Yan's bike is awsome, particularly since I really appreciate the machine work on it. However I feel real obligate to give props to anyone who can work an F2 to that degree. That first bike really is the tits too with that swingarm converson and a pretty trick tank setup. Usually one bike totally speaks to me but this month.....

#19 ·
that was a hard vote

#23 ·
It was hard,between CZ,and Yan.
I love that GS500,nice ride,cool,cool ride!

But Yan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rock:,,,Brother thats alot of work!!!
Outstanding had to give ya the vote!!
Now lets hope you ride it like you built it!!!!!:D

#24 ·
It was close between two bikes that couldnt be more differnt but props to the GS500 for its pretty ...clean execution but Yantosh gets my vote, its a close month, and all bikes this month deserve the title BOTM keep trying guys.

Reactions: ROBBO
#25 ·
Oh man, tough month. All the bikes look great. That gsxr is obviously a classic, and it looks awesome, but I've seen plenty of them around here. I think I'm gonna have to go with the gs500, just because how many bad assed looking GSs do you see?

Plus I've got one stashed in my basement at the moment, so I'm a little biased.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.