Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should be the March 2007 Fighter of the Month?

• 03gixxerpilot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haelo

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Scrapyard

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Fish1216

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Sully

Votes: 24 60.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Re: Vote for the March Fighter of the Month

All good choises. Thats what I like about this site, we're not just a bunch of ratbike fighters :)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts

decisions decisions. geezus!

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts

It was dificault to decide, I like all of those bikes for difernt reasons.
Haelo, early days yet buddy.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts

I dont think I would of come close last month with the bikes on this months list

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts

Eeeek Tripple post hell

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts

One day my bike will have everything I want on it and you'll all be 5 votes behind ME

·
GURU
4,412 Posts

I knew right away which bike to vote for. If I would have looked at this thread tomorrow it probably would have been something different. They're all sweet bikes in their own style.

·
410 Posts

Candyman said:
All good choises. Thats what I like about this site, we're not just a bunch of ratbike fighters :)
And what is wrong with my bike?:LolLolLolLol:

Yeah, it was a tough decision, all nice bikes...next month lets just go with 4 POS bikes and one nice one...that would make it easier!!!

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts

No one's voted for me or gixxerpilot yet, hah hah, man we're fucken awesome.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts

Sully an Scrap's bikes just look finished and solid and completely custom. I think the only reason no one's voting for Fish is because it's chromy.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts

Voted...that was harder than I thought it would be!

I like Fish's bike a LOT, and in other company I would have voted for sure methinks. I like the chrome but there's a bike in this poll that I simply had to vote for!

·
32 Posts

haelo said:
Sully an Scrap's bikes just look finished and solid and completely custom. I think the only reason no one's voting for Fish is because it's chromy.

:sorry0: :redcard: :(

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I generally don't like chrome on fighters, but fish did an excellent job with his. It's not gaudy excessive use of chrome, and the important thing (imo) is that it looks balanced. There is also a great amount of detail in fish's bike, such as the NOS overflow/ brake reservoirs, the red piping on the seat is HOT, the red rims with the polished lip, so much of it works together so nicely.

This is one of the nicest chrome wearing fighters that I've seen :metal:

I honestly wanted to vote for you all, and since I'm an Admin, I can :LolLolLolLol: No, I'm just kidding...

I wanted to vote for gixxerpilot because his bike has that mean lean American stunt machine look to it...

I wanted to vote for healo because ITS A FIGHTERED BUSA :metal: (and it's hot!)

I wanted to vote for Scrapyard because his bike just SCREAMS streetfighter, and a car rim? Shit, that's fucking awesome!

I wanted to vote for fish because he pulled off a fighter with chrome that looks tight imo, something I rarely say!

I wanted to vote for sully because his bike is so well thought out, every piece looks like it belongs there...

ALL THESE BIKES ARE SICK!

I think the only way to be fair about this, is for all of you to bring your bikes up to Massachusetts, and leave them with Adam and I for few months so we can really decided which is best.... :D

·
32 Posts

cheers for the kind words ab420 ;) the only bit of chrome is the frame, i mean a bandit frame chromed, how many of those do u see :LolLolLolLol: the rest of the shiny things are just polished alloy, it looked to much with the polished forks so i took them off and replaced them with some silver anodised ones to tone it down a bit and it worked, next year if funds allow ill have a proper NOS kit on there:evilred: i also think im the only 1 thats gutted the engine and rebuilt it, but atm ive got to rip it apart again to change the valve stem seals:angry: also a lot of ppl havent noticed the milled knuckle duster in the huage bottom yoke :p theres more there than just chrome guys

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts

My engine ain't ever been cracked open but it's only got 13,000 miles on it.

Does have cams though :D

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts

I have to say, all the bikes this month are serious contenders. If nothing else all these bikes, finished or not have a unique appeal to them in some form or another. I am suprised Fish hasn't recived more votes. It is a very clean, detailed machine. Very impressive. I like it a lot. It has everything in just the right spot and just the right amount. If anything I think it's understated by just how cleanly it's done. I'm impressed my bike stayed so close to Sully's for as long as it did. Thanks everyone. Good luck to everyone. I think all of us are just proud to be envolved this month.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts