Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should win the October 2009 Fighter of the Month Contest?

• Spike

Votes: 481 72.4%
  • WhiteGoodman

Votes: 20 3.0%
  • Hybrid1300R

Votes: 52 7.8%
  • 929_adam

Votes: 111 16.7%
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
live and let respawn
239 Posts
Re: Vote Here For The October 2009 Fighter Of The Month

spike got mine. adam, your bike looks sooo clean and sexy tho. im starting to feind for a 929 now haha
EDIT: forgot to mention adam, all the little details of your bike are amazing! the skullys under the paint is such a good idea. i never lookd at your bike really till today. kinda ashamed that i didint.

·
The Big Homie
1,283 Posts

hYBRID, YOU SHOULDA HAD SL33P3R DO THE PHOTOSHOOT FIRST. i THINK YOUR PICS MAY BE THE BIGGER PROBLEM, NO?

·
Rable Rable Rable
8,319 Posts

Yo, Hybrid. Listen up mang. Paint yo shit flat black and you might win sumpin. Till then, you gonna keep gettin da shaft!!!!! You know all the good ones, black is back, black is byootiful, once you go black, yada yada yada. I can't say I remember someone doing a Busa that looked right. I think your attention to detail and doing things differently should be commended. Plus, YOOZ MY NUKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alabaster disappeared for a year and came back with some serious brain damage, what the fuck?

lol

·
Speed Crazy
214 Posts

every now and then i get a lightbulb that lights up in my head. a month ago it was an idea for an old skool gixxer. and guess who has done exactly what i want to do.

go spike!

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts

Voted.

makes me happy that I accomplished something today.

HA!

Sympul

·
aka Milkman
171 Posts

Spike gets mine. Good job. All the bikes are sick as hell.

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts

Yo, Hybrid. Listen up mang. Paint yo shit flat black and you might win sumpin. Till then, you gonna keep gettin da shaft!!!!! You know all the good ones, black is back, black is byootiful, once you go black, yada yada yada. I can't say I remember someone doing a Busa that looked right. I think your attention to detail and doing things differently should be commended. Plus, YOOZ MY NUKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOOZ ALRIGHT WIT ME NUKKA!!!

But, cant say much about flat black, not a single one is flat black!!! LOL

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts

hYBRID, YOU SHOULDA HAD SL33P3R DO THE PHOTOSHOOT FIRST. i THINK YOUR PICS MAY BE THE BIGGER PROBLEM, NO?

You never know, could be!!! I have a shoot wit him dis weekend.

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts

Personally, I think Hybrid1300R's Busa looks great with the current paint scheme. It gives it a finished look. Sure, I like the occasional murdered out bike, but I think the Busa deserves more than that. It's very well-done. I'd love to see that beast in person.

·
*****istator
112 Posts

oil cooled forever

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts

Personally, I think Hybrid1300R's Busa looks great with the current paint scheme. It gives it a finished look. Sure, I like the occasional murdered out bike, but I think the Busa deserves more than that. It's very well-done. I'd love to see that beast in person.

Thanks Phoebe, Hopefully you will see it at FF10 if everything works out.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts

I voted for hybrid too. That bike is great, it really came together nicely. :rock:

·
Hysteria
70 Posts

10 points for the bike of Mr Spike ! also in real absolutely Top!!

·
382 Posts

I had to go Spike just for the clean up work. Nothing particularly special there as far as "one off" besides the subframe that Id love to see with your quote of "push and pull rods" because I better want to understand it.

I love clean hidden wiring and nice open spaces with good details. The paint on the tank at least looks top notch and has a great use of colors.

Id toss second place between the hybrid busa and adam. Both are clean looking and I think the only lack of what I look for is contrast.

Being I got my initial start in motorcycles back in the day as a polisher/chrome plater.... I find that a lot of people go for the all out disco ball attack and I'm not feeling it anymore. Combine that with a solid color paint job and the bikes seem to lack something.

Im all for clean subtle paint that isnt gaudy because a bike can absolutely be way too busy but you need a color break or something to take away some of the over powering effects of solid colors especially when you cant break it up with some chrome/polished aluminum or if you do have the polishing.......too much.

Adam, just a suggestion and a hint from someone who used to be obsessed with winning "world of wheels" shows. Black is the absolute hardest color to win anything with. Its also the hardest color vehicle to get a car/bike magazine company to feature on a cover or the centerfold. Its a moody color that looks great in person but never does justice on film. Use color breaks to spice it up and it would get dead sexy.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts