Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who is September's Fighter of the Month?

• Rouge

Votes: 112 15.5%
  • Sideshow Bob

Votes: 372 51.6%
  • Hybrid1300R

Votes: 55 7.6%
  • Skullrod

Votes: 134 18.6%
  • Wolfman

Votes: 48 6.7%
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Tossed a quarter on Skullrod and Wolfman...

I think Wolf's gonna get shafted in this one because that pic probably doesn't give a good representation of the bike, though.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
woflman's got my vote.

he has been down and out with that bike and bounces back even better.

go woolfie

·
Asphalt Junkie
1,140 Posts
Nize ideas and workimanship all around. Luv 'em all :shocker: Went with Sidehow tho....

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Why does this get harder and harder to decide every fucking month?????

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
Why does this get harder and harder to decide every fucking month?????
Yeah, try to keep a check on the entry thread, so I have a chance to make my choice ahead of time.

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
i wanted to vote for my boy wolf but a flip of the coin gave my vote to sideshows sick bike

·
430 Posts
Has to be SideshowBobs bike for me,,cracking bike and great entertaiment throughout the thread from the man himself

·
111 Posts
there all sweet& hard to cast on but skullrod got my vote ,i love industirous look.bob hats of to your ride dude & the rest boyz

·
51 Posts
It came down to skullrod or wolfman for me. Sideshow's machine was a close third. I liked the mods sideshow's done, and the look is mostly right (including the mental helmet), but something about it just doesn't click for me. I supported wolfman over skullrod only because it's a little more modded, and therefore to me a little closer to my idea of the streetfighter credo of building it exactly to fit you. Honestly, it's so close that in 30 minutes I could flip the other way.

Props to rouge for doing so much on his own, but again, to me something just doesn't look "right" about it. And then there's the paint. I guess it's a matter of personal preference, but the paint theme kind of blows it for me. On one hand, it's way too '70s-van airbrush, and on the other, it's way too pretty to be a down-and-dirty streetfighter, IMHO.

And although hybrid's machine is clean, and pretty cool, to me it's just a naked Hayabusa, and a pretty one at that. Way too much on that bike is showbike detail, non-essential, or just too "nice". Sorry, man, you built a nice bike, but I'm just not getting the "streetfighter" vibe from it. Strip it down closer to the bare essentials of being a functional motorcycle, and I think then you'll have a better chance, IMO.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts