Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
looks good. shes a little low low huh?

whats up with those grips?? you like em??

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Looks good mang. I like the gauges...they remind me of tits...DZ likes tits....on hot women anyway.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
I like the new headlight set up. I think the windscreen you had would fit well with the headlights vertical.

Your duals looked good before, but if I had a choice, I'd keep them vertical.

With the guages, either stick on some nipples or eye balls. Maybe someone can photochop them in. I'm the guy that put on stick on bullet holes to cover up where I scratched the frame taking off warning labels..... I have no taste, but I'd be curious on the eyeball/nipple thing.

Something I never noticed before. On your swingarm, there's a black peice, what is it?

·
DIZZLE
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kpg2713 said:
Looks great, however, I would'nt trust those signals where they are on your controls.
I don't really use signals that much, they are just on there to be on there. If I need to, I use hand signals.

The plastic thing on the swing arm held the old brake line, I just didn't take it off yet.

I think i like it better vertical also. I'll prolly fab up some better brackets in the next few days that I can paint and clean it up a little.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i just thought it looked a little low all around :confused: mbe im on crack...mbe its the low exhaust. im not sure.

i didnt notice the headlight change, but i think it looks waaaaaay better! i really like the vertical set up much more!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I like the new way u got ur headlights setup...... Can i fondle your gauges?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts