·
That just happened
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
That just happened
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha oh by no means am I looking at buying this cheap piece of plastic, I'm just baffled by it. Because technically that would work if it was done correctly and not made in china

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
Hahahahaha! Im getting one for my lawnmower. Lol
My uncle dabbles with lawnmower pulling tractor contraptions and has used stuff like this. Last build I heard about he was running a pressurized propane tank with a huge regulator hooked to the throttle feeding a zx6 motor. He said these are good for 2-3 pounds and about a week...pure shit

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
not Gunna lie. always thought of trying to put one of those on a little 50 or somthn.

·
That just happened
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I look at that and the smell of smoke whiffs across my nose.

What kind of blinkers are you looking for. I have a handful of different stuff.
Ah I already found these on Ebay for dirt cheap and went on ahead and ordered them

·
slit shinger
22 Posts
It says in the description max output equals 1000 pascals. Seems like a lot, until you do the conversions. 1000 pascals = 1kpa = 0.145 psi

Also what is 0.5kg to the wind? Lol

·
Registered
740 Posts
not Gunna lie. always thought of trying to put one of those on a little 50 or somthn.
We had this little 70cc chinese pit-bike hanging around when I worked at the marina, not really sure where it came from. Anyway it was our target for experimentation and settling arguments about if something would work or not. We rigged a marine bilge blower fan to the airbox to "turbo" it.

After a while of fiddling with the carb and drilling out the main jet a little, and making the fan a push-button activate, we actually kind of succeeded. Due to how the carb was now set it would run okay-ish up to the midrange without the fan. You'd have to simultaneously snap it WOT and press the button to turn on the fan, which would give you a mild but noticeable boost in power for a limited RPM range, once it revved out too far I think it was going lean again and would fall on it's face. Still, a "proof of concept"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts