Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm still torn with what I wanna do with this bike. I think I'm gonna sell what I can to at least make my money back while also getting some vital parts I need to get this thing rideable at some point. To do that I need the following parts:
-Front brake rotor w/ hardware(if possible)
-Ignition switch w/ key
-Front right brake caliper(or both calipers, this ones chrome and looks like it's maybe aftermarket???)
-Throttle pull cable
-Airbox
spark plug wires(all 4)
-Wiring harness(this one is hacked with speaker wire and duct tape spliced in...don't think I wanna fuck with this one at all)

That's all I can think of right now. If you've got GSXR parts laying around lemme know whatcha got!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah man I'm cool with that. Won't be much help loading/unloading but you're more than welcome to it. Its a behringer euro power PMP3000 powered 1200 watt mixer with peavey 115 mains and super nice twist lock cables.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Do y'all know if the parts I need for my 750 will work off of a 600? I didn't know if the brakes would work cause of the front neds being different. Also didn't know if the wiring harness would work.

·
Super Moderator
3,058 Posts
Do y'all know if the parts I need for my 750 will work off of a 600? I didn't know if the brakes would work cause of the front neds being different.
The 92-93 Gsxr600W brakes will swap over with no fuss.

Later, Doug

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Marko- I Dont have the Coil Packs with spark plug wires and caps

but i have the rest of the harness minus ECU. I might have to dig way hard for the spare ecu i had on a shelf at one point when i was gonna do the Mustapha Dump Mods to El Bandito

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey dude I have a lot of the electronics stuff. PM me your phone number or email and i'll send you pics
PM inbound.

Marko- I Dont have the Coil Packs with spark plug wires and caps

but i have the rest of the harness minus ECU. I might have to dig way hard for the spare ecu i had on a shelf at one point when i was gonna do the Mustapha Dump Mods to El Bandito

If theyre not water damaged I can use the coils and wires off the 600W. I THINK the CDI box on my 750 is okay but it was getting rained on when I bought it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts