Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These carbs were used on a lot of bikes. They came on my GSX1100G, Katana 750's GSX-R 750;s etc. etc. If anyone has one of these thats totally fucked just laying around PLEASE lemme know. OR if they have a carb bank like these or maybe 38mm's please let me know as well. Thanks.

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
Re: WANTED: Mikuni BST46SS Carb Parts

have any pics? i dont know how to tell them apart. i have some, but i dont know what they are.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Honestly Im not sure but I believe the I.D. of the ports that fit into the boots on the engine(not the airbox) should be 36mm but again Im not sure. Also even if theyre 38's the parts inside should be basically the same and I can make SOMETHING work ya know?

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts

i thought the ID didnt matter? oh well. the ones i have a 33mm ID on the head side.

·
688 Posts
I've got three sets of these wasting space in storage in various states of completion. I won't be home till Friday. If you still need them by then, I can get the most complete set shipped out.

Anything specific you're looking for?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got three sets of these wasting space in storage in various states of completion. I won't be home till Friday. If you still need them by then, I can get the most complete set shipped out.

Anything specific you're looking for?
Hell yeah Ill still need em. That would be awesome. PM inbound.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
REPT!!!!!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I sure did man. Tundrafiend came through for me in a BIG way. unfortunately I'm on the search for another set of carbs OR a GSXR 1100 engine all together now that I got the oil boiler. I really need to sell this thihg before it consumes my life.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts