Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up a 2011 Speed Triple that was rear ended. No worries because I've always wanted to do a minimalist rear seat setup similar to something like these. Thus, I'd like to see more picture or ideas on how or what to do for this.

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
This thread is full of wrongness, + rep for all of you. I have more shots of that speed triple if needed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok well I've got at thread on my personal build on the Triumph RAT forum but here's a few sneak peaks of the before and after.

Basically I bought a 2011 S3 bike that had been down several times, the last time it being rear ended. Lots of parts broken and missing. Here's a list to name just a few:

1. Entire subframe section destroyed, no seat on the bike.
2. Left side radiator shroud destroyed along with both front turn signals.
3. Front brake master cylinder missing, both levers broken, handlebars bent.
4. Missing rear nuts and washers and spacers for hub.
5. Cracked and bent front rim
6. Broken rear brake pedal

So the list goes on and on and on....I just started tackling little things and cleaning it up and making it sleek, minimalist and better looking (in my eyes) than the discombobulated stock Speed Triple. The biggest and most important part of this project is the rear end and I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do so I'm still welcome ot more pics of the above bikes (though don't post anymore of that dark duck billed seat bike, that thing is hideous).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts