Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used tail for my slingshot build. Would prefer something that will work with a 2nd gen SV650 taillight but Im open to whatever. Would prefer it to be very small, like between a stock tail and a pocket bike tail. Again, open to whatever. Please PM me thanks.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I asctually bought one of those a few months back. Chopped it up. Not sure if I wanna use it. Wat something a little bigger I think. Like a solo race tail. I got a bead on one. an SBK CF race tail I THINK is made for a 2nd gen SV650 so I think my SV taillight will fit well in it. Then I just gotta sort out a seat but Im thinking one of my 1st gen SV seats will be close enough I can make it work OR Ill make one with memory foam lol. Well see. Im definitely still interested in what yall got though.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
How did the tail u bought match up to your tank...? Fairly well, or was it going to require lots of glassing and fab work?

Sent from my FingerFookin device a.k.a. smart phone.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the pocket bike tail? imchopped it up beyond resognition . only was gonna use the very end of the tail. lookedmlikemit matched really well with the lines of the bike. I liked it but I want something a bit more substantial than that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts